The New David Garrett US-Fan-Store

Friday, January 31st, 2014 at 20:12

Dear Fans,
Check out David’s brand-new US-Store with the amazing t-shirts, poster and accessories you could already purchase during his US-Tour!

Click HERE to get to the store!

1. Posted by Marisa    17/02/2014 13:04

Ciao David, peccato non averti potuto vedere visto che eri cosi vicino alla mia città, quando ci penso mi viene il magone.
    Purtroppo mi devo consolare ad ascoltare la tua musica su youtube. Un augurio vorrei farti che le nuove generazioni ti prendano come esempio e credano nella musica. visto che siamo in un’epoca dove l’impegno e il sacrificio per raggiungere questi risultati spesso vengono meno. Infine grazie per ciò che ci regali. Mi piacerebbe conoscere la persona sensibile che credo sia David. Un abbraccio affettuoso.

2. Posted by Yuko    12/02/2014 03:57

Hallo! David. Wie geht es ihnen ? Ich heiße Yuko, wohne in Tokyo, Japan. Ich lene Deutch beim Goethe Institut in Tokyo. 80% von Ihren Artikeln und Interviews sind auf Deutch. Ich wöchte diese lesen konnen!!
    Kann ich etwas fragen? Wan kommen Sie nach Tokyo ? Wan? Wan??
    I have been waithing for your breathtaking live to make me happy!

Take care of yurself.

You are the music of my life.

Lieber Grüße
    Yuko

3. Posted by Kira    08/02/2014 13:09

Hi David. I don’t know if you read this site.
    My name is Kira. I’m a musician. As a child I played piano. Now I play ethnic music ( djembe, darbuka,ashiko , jew’s-harp, some percussions insrtuments,didgeridoo).I ‘m very like classical music , violin mucic.
    I live in Russia, north of Russia. My town is named Murmansk. It’s north town and artists are come to us very seldom.
    Are you planning to visit Russia this year? In my town there are many interest musicians. We are northern but very frendly people.
    From Russia with love.
    Kira.

4. Posted by hisako sato    08/02/2014 10:57

Are you looking at Olympic Winter Games Sochi?

5. Posted by alejandrina    06/02/2014 00:55

Hola David, soy tu fan y soy de México, tuve la grandiosa oportunidad de ir a verte el pasado 28 de Enero al Auditorio Nacional y fue espectacular, espero pronto regreses :)

6. Posted by Regina    05/02/2014 19:09

Hi David, my name is Gina ;)
    I have a big question: When you will come to Brazil?
    Their Brazilian fans are crazy to see you!
    I’m sure you’ll love it here!

Kiss

7. Posted by Cristina Mascioni    04/02/2014 15:27

Hi David, I am your fan, when are you planning to come back to Milan ? When???
    Classic or other fusions is the same, this time I wouldn’t loose your concert, please let me know.
    Un abbraccio grande grande, with love, cri

8. Posted by hisako sato    03/02/2014 11:40

Would come to Japan, if you have time in February?

9. Posted by Andréa Souza Carmo Pignaton    02/02/2014 20:22

Loved the product!

10. Posted by th    01/02/2014 20:52

Hallo David,
    ich wünsche Dir viel Erfolg in Italien und den USA
    und hoffe, Du bist fit für Deine Klassiktour in Deutschland, worauf ich
    mich so sehr schon freue.
    LG th

11. Posted by Andrea Loehr    01/02/2014 09:24

Yes, 2 t-shirts bestellt! ich freu mich drauf :)

12. Posted by Lori    01/02/2014 08:59

When will his CD “David Garrett v.s. Pagnini become available in the new store? And also his movie DVD? When? When?

13. Posted by Liza    31/01/2014 22:54

I’m so happy about the new store!!! I’m glad that David Garrett’s US fans can now buy fan gear!