David’s US-Tour kicks off today!

Friday, January 10th, 2014 at 15:45

David’s US-Tour 2014 with his band kicks off today with a concert at the Fox Theater in St. Louis!
He has just appeared on Fox 2 TV with guitarists Marcus Wolf and Franck van der Heijden.

Watch his performance on Fox 2 Now

Special guest on David’s tour is world class accordionist Martynas, check him out HERE

You can listen to David in the following cities:

10 JAN 2014 – St. Louis, MO – Fox Theater
12 JAN 2014 – Kansas City, MO – Midland Theater
14 JAN 2014 – Dallas, TX – Winspear Opera House
15 JAN 2014 – Houston, TX – Cullen Theater
18 JAN 2014 – Portland, OR – Aladdin Theater
19 JAN 2014 – Seattle, WA – Paramount Theater
21 JAN 2014 – San Jose, CA – San Jose Civic Auditorium
22 JAN 2014 – Sacramento, CA – Crest Theatre
23 JAN 2014 – Anaheim, CA – The Grove
25 JAN 2014 – San Diego, CA – Private performance to support the Rady Childrens Hospital
26 JAN 2014 – San Diego, CA – Balboa Theater

22 MAR 2014 – Wallingford, CT – Oakdale Theater
23 MAR 2014 – Worcester, MA – Hanover Theater
27 MAR 2014 – Atlanta, GA – Symphony Hall
28 MAR 2014 – St. Petersburg, FL – Palladium Theater
30 MAR 2014 – Coral Springs, FL – Coral Springs PAC

1. Posted by Claudia    31/01/2014 15:11

Feliz feliz que viniste a México! Regresa pronto, estupendo concierto!

2. Posted by fatima    30/01/2014 12:42

Ola Bebe quando vem a Portugal ????? estamos a espera.

3. Posted by Narkoo    28/01/2014 12:39

Io ti penso amore
    Quando il bagliore del sole
    Risplende sul mare.
    Io ti penso amore))))

я запомнила тебя в образе “Паганини”. that was cute,cooll)

4. Posted by Classic Callie    27/01/2014 20:47

I spent the evening, Jan. 26, in heaven with David Garrett.

Oh yeah, and the concert was awesome, too!!! When you played “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” I was overcome with emotion and watching your dreamy face made my heart skip a beat, too.

The highlight of my evening though was when you (and Martynas) rocked out “Por Una Cabeza” for me.I hope that you will record that song someday.

Thank you David–I LOVE you!!! <3

5. Posted by hisako sato    26/01/2014 21:34

Is the concert of San Diego a dinner show?

6. Posted by Patricia    26/01/2014 04:53

Ya estoy ansiosa por escucharte el día 28 en México, me encanta tu música

7. Posted by Jennifer Alamar    24/01/2014 15:26

Was at the Grove in Anaheim last night and introduced my friend Enid to your music… As always, you are exceptionally great…This is my third time seeing you perform and looking forward to hearing more great music from you….

8. Posted by John    23/01/2014 17:06

Hello David,
    My son has been playing violin since he was 5 (now he is 9) and he is so excited to see you tonight at the Grove. (I think he is planning on packing his violin along for the trip!) Looking forward to finally getting to see you in person. You have been a real inspiration to him.

9. Posted by Sandytoes13    22/01/2014 21:04

Just a note to let you know how disappointed I am not to see your concert live @ Anaheim grove as tickets no longer
    avail for 23rd performance!! All local area sold out did not know tickets selling since
    sept. now im SOL.
    I find your music and amazing talent not to mention your handsome looks
    soo intoxicating!!!!

10. Posted by hisako sato    21/01/2014 00:17

Mr. Claudio Abbado passed away.

It is regretful.

11. Posted by Claudia    20/01/2014 21:17

Hallo David, ich freue mich schon so sehr auf das Konzert morgen in San Jose

12. Posted by NayDean    20/01/2014 10:05

Welches Konzert spielt David in Bad Kissingen 2014? Im Programm Kissinger Sommer und hier im Tour-Kalender steht etwas anderes.

13. Posted by Lori    20/01/2014 07:31

David – It was wonderful watching you perform again in Seattle, after waiting 2 whole years…it was like seeing a long lost friend!! Great concert…loved your stories, too! Life experiences can be so humorous! The drum solos were amazing…he’s good! The accordion musician was so entertaining! I hope you bring him back with you when you return…maybe next year?? :)